Prolonged board dysfunctions can jeopardize the organization’s mission and vision. If your board is not functioning as well as it should, it’s time for a reality check.
Our e-book identifies 10 frequent, damaging board dysfunctions and discusses how to address them. It helps you answer nagging questions like the following:
- Can we get past personality conflicts?
- How can we document and measure our performance?
- What happens when key people leave?
- Are we taking proper fiduciary responsibility?
- How can we have more productive meetings?
You can end board dysfunction! Get going by downloading the e-book.